This position provides onsite technical assistance on computer systems and components by responding to client generated tickets for basic technical issues. Must have good technical knowledge, be able to communicate effectively, identify the problem and guide the end user through resolution steps. A Service Support Technician must be customer-oriented and able to interact in the customers environment with end users patiently and effectively in line with Snider Technology values.
- Current benefit coverage is 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee and dependent children upon satisfactory completion of 60-day period.
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan and Matching Program
- Company vehicles provided for business use
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Paid training and certifications
- Fun, relaxed work environment
- Onsite support for customers seeking technical assistance via phone, email or client portal.
- Respond to Helpdesk technical issues related to hardware failure, replacement, and new installs.
- Perform onsite troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and customer interaction.
- Determine and implement best available solution for the issue.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support in accordance with company SLA’s.
- Document troubleshooting steps and resolution in corresponding PSA ticket.
- Maintain ownership of ticket until resolution or escalation is fulfilled.
Secondary Responsibilities may include:
- Assist Tier 2 Engineers with installs and projects through delivery and install of hardware.
- Submit any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Review and maintain client documentation.