This position provides fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems and components by responding to client generated tickets for basic technical issues. Must have good technical knowledge, be able to communicate effectively, identify the problem and guide the end user through resolution steps. A System Support Technician must be customer-oriented and able to interact with end users patiently and effectively in line with Snider Technology values.
- Current benefit coverage is 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision for employee and dependent children upon satisfactory completion of 60-day period.
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan and Matching Program
- Paid Time Off
- Company vehicles provided for business use
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Paid training and certifications
- Fun, relaxed work environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Bonus eligibility
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance via phone, email or client portal.
- Respond to Helpdesk related technical issues such as logins, passwords, user set ups and more.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and customer interaction.
- Determine and implement best available solution for the issue.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support in accordance with company SLA’s.
- Document troubleshooting steps and resolution in corresponding PSA ticket.
- Maintain ownership of ticket until resolution or escalation is fulfilled.
- Set up workstations and printers onsite and through remote access.
Secondary Responsibilities may include:
- Assist Tier 2 Engineers in network installs and projects as needed.
- Submit any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Review and maintain client documentation.